Our Ethos, Values and Vision
The headteacher, staff and governors of Airedale Infant School aim to:
- provide high quality learning and teaching experiences which motivate our pupils to achieve individual high standards.
- give every child access to a broad and rich curriculum with opportunities for spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- ensure every child makes progress whatever their age, attainment, gender, background, ethnicity, special educational need, or disability.
- maintain a stimulating, secure and safe environment with resources to meet the needs of the curriculum.
- involve parents and carers in the work of the school and keep them fully informed of their children's progress.
- develop links with the wider community and promote a positive image of the school as part of the community.
- build quality, positive relationships which foster life-long learning.
- manage the school finances efficiently and effectively to meet the needs of the schools continual improvement and achieve high standards.
Our School Values
At Airedale Infant School we have high expectations of behaviour and standards of achievement.We constantly strive to promote tolerance, respect for others and good manners.We value creativity, individuality and the potential of the whole child.
Our Vision Statement
To promote the development of secure, happy, well-adjusted individuals who are equipped for lifelong learning.
Our Mission Statement
Our primary purpose is to create a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment in which all members of our school community can grow in self esteem and fully develop their potential as human beings.