Meet Our Amazing Teacher
See What We've Been Learning About
Click on the photograph above to be taken to the Nursery Gallery, and see what we've been learning about this half term. Please visit the gallery section on our website to see the latest photographs of our learning.
Please click on the link below to find out how you can access your child's online learning journey through Learning Book.
Below is our Learning Book powerpoint for further support.
There are ten different activities for you to complete with your child. These are:
- Cutting skills
- On the farm number matching
- Healthy food sorting
- CVC word jigsaw
- Peg leg spider
- Colour matching shoes
- Shape sorting
- Duplo counting
- Musical rhymes
- Listening bag
If you would like to take a busy bag home to have fun and learn with your child, please ask a member of staff if you would like to sign one out!
We are always keen to have parental opinions and feedback, please let us know what you think to our busy bags! If there is anything you would like to see more of or any specific activity you would like to do with your child, write it down and we will try our best to make something!
Our Nursery library day is Tuesdays for children to borrow a book, and return for the following Tuesday.
Don't worry if you forget your book, you can always take a 'Story Sack' home to share with your child. These are:
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- A Squash and a Squeeze
- Mrs Pirate
- Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs
- Rumble in the Jungle
- Bog Baby
- Oh Dear!
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt
- Who is at the Zoo?
- Play Hide and Seek with Dinosaurs
Other useful books that are recommended for Nursery age children are listed upon our "50 Recommended Reads". Many of these books are available at our local Airedale Library and would be perfect for a bedtime story.
Useful links for home
Below are some useful websites that you can access to support your child’s learning at home.
Phonics Play: www.phonicsplay.co.uk
Oxford Owl: www.oxfordowl.co.uk
Top Marks: www.topmarks.co.uk
50 Things to do Before You're 5: https://www.50thingstodo.org/
Hungry Little Minds: https://hungrylittleminds.campaign.gov.uk/
Tiny Little People: https://www.bbc.co.uk/tiny-happy-people
Learning to Talk: https://www.nhs.uk/start4life/baby/learning-to-talk/3-to-5-years/
Curriculum, Flyers & Parent/Carer Information
Please click on the links to download a copy
Important Dates and Information
- Every Friday will continue to be the performance of our nursery rhyme of the week at 11:35am and 3:05pm.
- 6th November: School reopens for Autumn term 2
- 6th November: New to Nursery January starter parent meeting at 4:30pm
- 17th November: Children in Need
- 23rd November: EYFS Wedding at Holy Cross Church
- 29th November: Airedale Infant and Junior School Parents Evening 3-7pm
- 8th December: Christmas Jumper and Dinner Day
- 13th December: Christmas Nativity performances at 10:30am & 2:00pm
- 20th December: Nursery Christmas Party