SEND Policy 2018

Please click here to see our SEND Policy


Any complaints regarding the SEND Policy or the provision made for children with Special Educational Needs should be addressed in the first instance to the class teacher. If parents need further advice they are welcome to arrange a meeting with the SENCo.  If they feel their child's needs are still not being met, they should make an appointment to see the Headteacher. If however, parents are still concerned, they may contact the governor responsible for SEN and/or the Partnership with Parents Service who may allocate an individual parent supporter or refer to the mediation service.  The School will inform parents of these services.